How does it feel like if you can see sights of top athletes? With panorama virtual reality technology, it is possible to virtually experience top athletes’ view. We have shot 8 different sports with helps of athletes in Japan.
Each athlete wore a special helmet equipped with 6 action cameras. The helmet and video stabilization technic are provided by Sony Computer Science Lab & Rekimoto Lab of the University of Tokyo’s Jack In Head Technology.
Japanese Olmpian Mr. Dai Tamesue of Athlete Society helped us casting the athletes.
- Track and Field. Hurdles by Shingo Akimoto (200m hurdles Asian record holder)
- Rowing by CHUO University Rowing Team
- Track and Field. 100m dash by Ryota Yamagata (100m Sprinter)
- Paraglider by Mariko Mitsuhashi
- Aerial Skiing by Naoya Tahara (Japan national team of Sochi Olympic)
- Figure Skating by Reika Matsumoto (Member of Prince Ice World)
- Kick Boxing by Takayuki Kohiruimaki and Kaito Ozawa
(Mr. Kohirumaki is a champion of K-1 WORLD MAX JAPANESE TORNAMENT ‘04, ’05 and ’09.)
- Jumper by Kei Nitta
Enjoy omnidirectional views of top athletes!